Fresh Ghanaian fufu to feel like you are in Africa. Nkwan hyehyehye fufuo nwunu nwunu.
- 1 large cassava (Bankye)
- 2 large cocoyam ( Mankani) as in the above picture or 7 small ones
- 1Peel the cassava and the cocoyam, cut it small wash and cook it till is well cooked like potatoes.
- 2Add 3 pieces of cassava and 5 pieces of cocoyam in a blender and gently blend it slowly. The cocoyam will make the fufu harder. Do not add water please.
- 3Remove it when done and continue with the remaining.
- 4Mold it nicely in asanka or a bowl.
- 5Serve with hot soup.