I love this recipe especially when you got guest. It is so easy and fast. I love it
- 1 kg gizzard
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 scotch bonnet pepper
- 2 chicken cube or the one you prefers
- Salt to taste
- 5 tbsp Ghanaian kebab mix ( i will make a recipe of that soon)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1Clean and wash the gizzard very well, i also use lemon to clean it and after wash with water again.
- 2Place the gizzard on high heat, add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, pepper, 2 tbsp kebab mix and the cube and salt. cook it till it is soft for about 25-35 minutes add a little water if necessary.
- 3Preheat the oven on 200 C
- 4Drain the gizzard then add the remaining kebab mix. Mix everything till well combined.
- 5Place the gizzard on a skewer and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 6Serve and enjoy