Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic food among the pastas. Each and everyone have their own recipe and this is how i make mine. And the kids love it so much and when their friends come over they keep asking it.
- 400g lean beef mince
- 250g bacon strips
- 1 red, yellow and green bell pepper chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 3 carrots chopped in (thick brunois)
- 2 jars of plain spaghetti sauce
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt,pepper and maggi to taste
- 1Add the olive oil into a pot then add the ground beef and the bacon strips, when it's almost brown add the chopped vegetables mix and cover it stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- 2Add the plain spaghetti sauce, salt, pepper and maggi, stir and let it simmer under closed lid stirring occasionally on low heat.
- 3Cook it for 20 minutes.
- 4Serve with spaghetti or pasta.