To make your own smoked mackerel is way cheaper and healty than the one you buy at the store.
- 3 fresh mackerel ( you can decide how many)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1Preheat the oven on 200C
- 2Clean the mackerel and remove the gills and fins
- 3Place the mackerel on a bake pan or the one i use as you can see in the picture above.
- 4sprinkle salt on it and use your hand to rub the salt around the mackerel.
- 5Allow it to rest for 20 minutes and remove the water from the fish.
- 6Bake it until it get golden brown, turn it and repeat the same.