I love this fried rice because you just use only one pan. It is very easy and fast.
- 500g long grain rice
- 400g chicken breast (cut the chicken into cubes)
- 150g white cabbage sliced
- 1 leek (cut into narrow rings)
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 red onion finely cut
- 150g bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 shrimp maggi cube
- 70g green peas
- 3 eggs (whisk)
- sambal oelek
- 1Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- 2Heat one tbsp oil in a wok and scramble the egg. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Heat the remaining oil in the wok and fry the chicken for about 2 minutes.
- 4Mix the carrot, leek and cabbage through the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the rice, scrambled eggs and the bean sprouts and fry the dish on high fire for another 2 minutes. Bring the nasi to taste with the sweet soy sauce and the maggi cube.
- 6Serve with sambal oelek and enjoy.