- 200g petit beurres or any biscuits of your choice
- 8 leaves gelatin
- 700g cottage cheese (skim)
- 300ml mango juice
- 280ml cream 280
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 120g butter (melted)
- 15-20g powdered sugar
- 1Crumble the biscuits in the blender and mix with the melted butter. Divide the mixture in a cake spring. Press it accordingly well and let it chill.
- 2Heat 100 ml mango juice and dissolve the gelatin well in it. Add it to the mixture together with rest of 150 ml to the juice and stir gradually through the cheese mixture. (250 mango juice). Let it thicken slightly.
- 3Beat 200 ml of cream stiff and fold it through the cheese mixture.
- 4Divide the mixture over the biscuits accordingly and allow it to rest for at least 3 to 4 hours in the fridge or over night.
- 5After 3 or 4 hours or the following day, put the rest of the gelatin in cold water. Heat again the rest of the mango juice and dissolve the gelatin in it.
- 6Now spread the mango mixture on top of the cheesemangocake accordingly in a thin layer and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 7Cream the rest of the cream with the powdered sugar and decorate it over the cheesemangocake.