If u like to eat something heavier in the morning and also quick and easy, then this is what you need.
- 4 eggs
- 15 pieces of prawns
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- salt en black pepper for the taste
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1In a bowl break the egg and whisk it.
- 2Add the chopped onion to the egg and mix all together.
- 3Heat the oil in a fry pan or wok, then add the prawns and the salt and pepper and fry it for 1 minute.
- 4Now add the egg and use your spatula or spoon to continuously stir for about 2 minutes till the egg is scrambled.
- 5Serve with any bread of your choice and tea, coffee or fruit juice.