When I feel like eating fast food this is what i sometimes prepared. Simple and taste delicious.
- 250g ground beef
- 1 small onion cut
- Cheddar cheese
- 6 soft buns
- iceberg lettuce
- Salt and pepper for the taste.
- 1 tbsp oil
- Slices of pickles (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven 180C
- 2Heat the oil and add the onions and the beef. Stir and cook it till everything is well cooked. Add salt and pepper.
- 3Slice the buns in two, scoop the beef and place it on half of the bread, add lettuce, cheddar cheese,pickle and ketchup.
- 4Bake for about 5-10 minutes and there you go.
- 5Enjoy with some French fries and soft drinks.