I love to make this cake because it is simple and easy.
- 220g self raising flour (sift)
- 250g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 215g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 5 tbsp of whole milk
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2Oil the cake pan of your choice
- 3In a bowl mix the butter and sugar until creamy.
- 4Then add the eggs in the mixture one at a time and beat them well until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 5Add the vanilla essence and beat till is well mixed
- 6Gently fold in the flour until is well mixed
- 7Add the milk and fold again till everything is mix well
- 8Pour the cake mixture into the cake pan and bake it for 50 minutes or till you test it with sate stick.
If it comes out dry then the cake is done.
- 9Let it cool down and you can serve it with tea and enjoy