- 1 kg akrantie (Grasscutter)
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 scotch bonnet pepper
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 maggi cube and salt for the taste
- 1 dried fish of your choice
- 1Wash the akrantie and place it on heat with the ginger garlic paste, maggi cube and salt. Blend the onion and pepper and add to the meat, let it cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2Add your tomato paste and dry fish, then add water covering over the meat. cook it for 20-30 minutes depending on the heat. Taste to see if there is enough salt it.
- 3Serve your soup with fufu and enjoy.